StaffScheduleCare Privacy Notice
Last Updated: March 3rd, 2019
What Personal Information About Customers Does StaffScheduleCare.com Collect?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing features, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses StaffScheduleCare.com.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by StaffScheduleCare, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: StaffScheduleCare provides users with the ability to choose whether to receive communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail communications by following the unsubscribe link .
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device, to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features.
Does StaffScheduleCare.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we're not in the business of selling it to others.
How Secure is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- It's important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when you've finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
StaffScheduleCare.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with StaffScheduleCare.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of StaffScheduleCare.com features.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit StaffScheduleCare.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at StaffScheduleCare.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we'll try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.